Enjoying This Blog?

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are enjoying this blog. I know that I certainly am enjoying sitting down to spend time with folks in our fabulous Corbett community. Of course most of you know I sell real estate. For me, it is relationships that I develop along the way that are more important than transactions. Working by referral is all about trust. And let's face it, when we are seeking any service we are all looking for someone we can trust~ someone proven who comes highly recommended and is already on our side. I am now beginning my fourth year in the business and it has been quite the journey! I specialize in rural property and the Portland Eastside. I know and understand very clearly that it is "tough times" out there, but I am determined to continue working hard to serve those I care about. I also want to use this blog to help promote others and the work they are involved with. If you know of a Corbett resident that could use a little "plug" for their business, please DO let me know. We are all here to help one another!
If you wish to be included on my email list that will keep you updated on our very LOCAL market, please email me at MCSmith@equitygroup.com. I will never pressure you. Ever.
Thanks, and I hope you continue to enjoy reading what people are very graciously sharing with me!
Stay WARM~ Michelle