Landscapes in Living Color

My name is Elaine Hutson and I am a consultant who has lived in Corbett for 40 years. My 

business name is Landscapes in Living Color, which pretty much describes what I do. I first

consult with the client as to what their lifestyles actually are (busy and rarely home or

do you enjoy spending weekends in the yard?). I then sort out where the structures should go,

whether it is a shed, pathway or pergolas. Next I lay out the beds and paths and I help with

choice of plants. First choosing for hardiness, then scale, color and year round beauty.  I have

put in a landscape that covers 1 and 3/4 acres at my own Corbett residence, so have learned

from first hand knowledge and experience what works here in Corbett and.... what does not!! 

I also have done work as far as Newberg to Camas. I purchase the plants and then deliver and

place them where they are to be planted. I have men who will do a lot of the hard work of

roto-tilling, planting, hardscape and sprinklers, or the home owner wishing to save money can

do it themselves. I also come once a year if you wish, to show you how to prune and take

care of your investment. For further info. check out my web site at:


www.elainesgarden.com.