Sharon Hocking Interiors

Merging her background in art and graphic design, Sharon Hocking, a 30 year Corbett resident, creates interiors that are livable, functional and beautiful. “The environment we create in our homes has a direct effect on our well being." No home is perfect. But ‘home’ should be a place that re-energizes you and fills you with happiness so you can go out the door and tackle your world. When a home isn't functioning well, is cluttered and doesn't reflect the best of who you are, it can feel like a frustrating place to be. With space planning, editing, and a design plan, and smart furniture purchases, I can help your home function in a way that makes sense for your family.” I love helping people see their home in a new and fresh way... Here’s what people are saying: “Your style appealed to me." "You have a personal vision that I admire." "You are easy to talk to." "There are too many choices out there, and I needed help narrowing down choices for furnishings, and I don’t want to make a mistake in buying." "I appreciate that you took time to interview me and ask lots of questions to draw out of me, what I really was envisioning for my space." "You were easy and fun to work with." "You did not rush me and were professional and listened to my ideas, and then gave me ideas I would not have thought of on my own." "You were able to take time to really make the right purchases with me for my home." "My room looks put together and it makes me happy to live in it." “Creating a home that you will love coming home to.” is Sharon's motto. Sharon is also a Miller Paint Designer and gives color advice the first Saturday of every month from 11:00-2:00pm at the Gresham Miller Paint store. www.millerpaint.com/newsletter/Gresham%20Flier.pdf A recent article on Sharon’s advice for displaying your art collections and family photos. http://publications.pmgnews.com/fpubs/fall-home-improvement-go-2013/#/7/zoomed Contact Sharon: #503-886-9875 OR jshocking@cascadeaccess.com OR www.sharonhockinginteriors.com