Spring has SPRUNG~!!!

Well, it is here once again....Spring has officially SPRUNG! That is why I am once again putting up my pen to focus on real estate. With the market having changed from a buyer's market to a SELLER's market, you cannot believe how many people now want me to list their home! When summer comes to a close, I will once again have time to pick up my pen to write about the many, many wonderful people who live, sleep and breathe in Corbett. I just recently finished reading Helen Wand's book, "Where Eagles Nest." It can be found and purchased at the Corbett Market. It is an AMAZING read on some of the very strong (mentally and physically) pioneer families of Corbett that have roads now named after their families. I am so overwhelmed that I get to actually meet and know clients from these homesteading families. I also count it an absolute privilege and JOY to help new families move into our community. Recently I did some work with a local title company to create a report on the accurate history of housing in Corbett as well as the recent demographics of just WHO does live here in our community. I must say, it is quite fascinating. Please feel free to contact me at MCSmith@equitygroup.com and I will email you the report at no cost! :) I want to close by saying THANK YOU to ALL of you who continue to refer me to others, as this is how I am able to grow my business. I love and appreciate the kindness of all of you.