I am BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Beginning this blog in 2010, I have personally interviewed nearly 400 folks that live in Corbett or work for the Corbett School District. I have a PASSION for this little community that helped raise my children. After volunteering extensively in many facets of the community, I came to realize that the people of Corbett are beyond amazing. My friend Clarence Mershon (author of numerous Corbett history books) encouraged me to start writing down some of the conversations I had with the people of Corbett. The Corbett Connector Blog was born!
Since the blog, I have also birthed the Corbett Business Directory to support LOCAL shopping for everything from needing an attorney to purchasing firewood! All folks in my directory must be a Corbett resident. Copies are updated every year and are FREE in both Corbett markets, Liz's Coffee Cabin and at the Grange. They are also available online.
This summer was busy for my real estate business, so it has taken me a bit longer to get started again with my interviews. Get ready to read about older residents that have lots of interesting thoughts to share about their lives!
Two years ago I moved out of the community during a very sad period of my life. I am SO HAPPY to announce that I am moving back in October. Corbett truly is my HOME. I cannot wait to start running the roads of Corbett again! ;)
(The Portlandia Marathon is next weekend and I am ready).
Please let me know if you have any particular friend or relative you wish for me to interview! #971-221-9655.