2020 Pandemic: Support Local

We are currently facing a global crisis. It is easy to feel overwhelmed during these times of economic uncertainty with people losing their lives despite our best sheltering efforts.
I asked myself what I personally could do to contribute. The idea that I came up with is to spotlight every single Corbett business person that wants the community to better understand who they are and what service(s) they provide. I am ALL about supporting LOCAL. Please sit back and enjoy reading about your neighbors and just what they do for a living. THEN, think of them before going into town to hire someone else.
#weareinthisTOGETHER

Hello Corbett,
My name is Anja Middelzick, and my family and I have been residing in Corbett since 2006 (although my husband got here first in 1990). We all love the outdoors, and you often can find me hiking, x-country skiing, biking or running on Larch Mt. Our family enjoys our animals and I keep a good size vegetable garden. In the garden is where I feel the most peaceful, and I love eating straight from the garden whenever possible.
I have been practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine since 2002 and been in the medical field for over 25 years. For the last 5 years or so I have served the local community with house calls not only providing acupuncture, but also focusing on nutrition, pain reduction through stretching/movement, herbal and supplemental consultations, and often we focus on lifestyle changes too.
Now that we are all home with Covid 19 , the in-person visits are off the table. Therefore, I have switched to meeting patients via Zoom, Skype, GoogleHangouts, or just by picking up the phone.
I feel confident that I can provide great value in a telehealth session, as I did before in person. If technology is either not available or not comfortable to you, we can switch to a plain old telephone conversation. I schedule 30 minutes for each person, although if you are new to me, we will spend a bit more time so I can really go into detail about your current health concerns. In this time at home, I can dedicate more attention to each person, and that feels really good.
For those that are interested in movement (such as yoga or Qigong ) I am offering online classes, as well as a series of nutritional classes, essential oil classes (are free) and a variety of other classes for reasonable prices.
Please feel free to call me to discuss how you may want to utilize a phone or online appointment!
Anja Middelzick, L.Ac, NTP
503-513-4665
healingpathclinic.com
-- 
Anja Middelzick, L.Ac.NTP
Are you following your heart's desires?