Hello Corbett Community!

My family moved to Corbett in 1978 and I graduated from CHS in 1982. After school in Southern California and life in Portland for a time, we came back to Corbett in 1998 and have been here since. My husband and I have three daughters. The oldest is newly married and the youngest is a freshman at Corbett. Our middle daughter is away at college.
In high school I was always the nerd with the camera around her neck... and I still am! I’ve always loved photography and about 7 years ago decided to go into business capturing the most important moments in people’s lives. I began with simple family and portrait sessions, and while I never planned to shoot weddings, things naturally progressed in that direction. Since then, I have photographed about 150 weddings, well over 150 seniors, and many families in our area.
I thoroughly enjoy what I do and love especially when I can create photos for a newly married couple that they will cherish for a lifetime.
No one ever regrets having photos! I am still able to shoot limited sessions during this pandemic, following all government mandates. Let me know if I can help you out with beautiful photos of your family or senior. You can contact me through my website, or email me directly at karenjhawley@yahoo.comwww.karenjhawleyphotography.com