Making the world a cleaner place, one window at a time!

First off, let me introduce myself! My name is Steven Young and I started CLEAR FINISH because I felt that there shouldn’t be a “minimum” for getting your windows cleaned. I didn’t believe in “quantity over quality”. And ultimately, I wanted to be able to make my own schedule, spend more time with my family and pioneer.

I have extensive knowledge involving roof and siding SOFTWASHING, window cleaning, gutter cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. Yet I believe more in using that knowledge in working with the “little guys”. Being in a corporate cleaning world was just not my bucket of window wash!

So here I am along with my wife Summer Young and together we are going to make the world a cleaner place, one window at a time. Well, maybe not the world but at least our local neighborhoods and corner markets. We started from scratch and look forward to meeting new people, new friends, new customers, new venders and new experiences along the way.

Call or email us for a free estimate! We look forward to giving you a CLEAR FINISH!

CLEAR FINISH

Summer N' Steven

971.803.2842 ~ 971.803.2843 ~ clearfinishpdx@gmail.com